What happens when you have a fall craft beer clearance extravaganza? We’re glad you asked. What happens is a big ol’ pile of beer disappears from your coolers, leaving you with empty shelves and an empty place in your heart.
It was clear the only sensible thing to do was to bring in a wide variety of new beers. While we were at it, we put a little more oomph into our selection of local brews. Hope you like the list.
- Southbound Seasonal, beginning with Moonlight Drive, an imperial coffee stout, ABV 8.0%, winter seasonal coffee blend featuring coffee from Savannah roaster Perc.
- Orpheus Seasonal IPA, beginning with Ascending, 6% ABV, bright and tropical with notes of melon.
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner, an American IPA, ABV 7.3%, pine and citrus nose with a malt backbone to balance the bitterness of the hops.
- Founders Dirty Bastard, a Scotch-style ale, ABV 8.5%, hints of smoke and peat, malty richness and enough hops to give it an attitude.
- Lagunitas 12th of Never (19.2-ounce can), an American pale ale, ABV 5.5%, blend of old- and new-school hops, bright citrus, hints of coconut and papaya. Tropically hoppy.
- Service Ground Pounder, an American pale ale, ABV 4.6%, medium body with balanced notes of caramel malt, spice and citrus.
- Service Rally Point Pilsner, a Bohemian-style pilsner, ABV 4.6%, sweet malt character with earthy Czech hops and a touch of spice.
- Anchor Blood Orange Blonde, an American blonde ale, ABV 4.5%, succulent complexity of blood oranges, mild hop bitterness and subtle malty sweetness.
- Wyndridge Farm Barn Dog, an imperial porter, ABV 7.0%, a farm-crafted, chocolate-vanilla porter; rich, dark and smooth.
- Mother Earth Sin Tax, an imperial peanut butter stout, ABV 8.1%, dark malts, espresso notes, toffee and caramel. Not overly sweet.
- Mother Earth Boo Koo, an American IPA, ABV 6.5%, a West Coast-style mosaic-hopped IPA, with fruit and pine notes.
- Cigar City Jai Alai, an American IPA, ABV 7.5%, intense with notes of tangerine and orange peel and caramel. Perfect pairing for spicy dishes.
- Founders Rübæus, a raspberry ale, ABV 5.7%, a beautiful, berry-red ale with the perfect blend of sweet, tart and refreshing.
- Three Taverns Prince Of Pilsen, a Bohemian-style American pilsner, ABV 5.0%, dry-hopped with a distinct citrus aroma and bite.
- Cigar City Tampa-Style Lager, an American pale lager, ABV 4.5%, inspired by German lagers but with a Tampa twist. Crisp, dry and flavorful … made for drinking.
- Atlanta Hard Cider Crisp Apple, an American hard cider, ABV 5.75%, crafted in a Champagne style with 100% freshly pressed whole apples; slightly sweet, smooth and crisp.
Come see us on the river. We’re at the intersection of Great Food & Amazing Craft Beers.